need help with latin translation?

  • Jeffrey Heilveil
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2004
      I just saw this while taking a break from studying. I don't
      know how good the program is, but...

      here's a URL to a free latin - english translation program:
      http://www.levity.com/alchemy/latin/latintrans.html

      Bogdan
      Vigorous writing is concise. A sentence should contain no unnecessary words, a paragraph no unnecessary sentences, for the same reason that a drawing should have no unnecessary lines and a machine no unnecessary parts.
      -William Strunk, JR. Author of _Elements of Style_ (1918)