RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Pennsic News

  • Terri Morgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 25, 2004
      "Jeff Gedney" wrote:
      " . . . I recieved the East Kingdom's order of merit for the
      Arts and Sciences, the Maunche, at Pennsic, for my Nautical research. . ."

      Congratulations! As a member of the Order of the Pearl (Atlantia's version)
      I'd always been impressed with the knowledge you've shared here so was sure
      your Kingdom would be recognising you soon. I'm thrilled it was at Pennsic.

      Hrothny