Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT: Ride to KWCS

  • twinkie
    Message 1 of 44 , Aug 23, 2004
      Greetings to all!!

      I would like to thank everyone who tried to help me
      find a ride to KWCS. The good news is that I found
      one and will be heading off to the Middle Kingdom at
      the end of next month!!!

      Thanks again and I look forward to meeting some of you
      then!!

      Mabbina :)

      =====
      Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush
    • twinkie