Re: famous Scadians

  • Maura Folsom
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Heidi/Clarissa <koala@b...> wrote:
      > Okay, if we've established that Yang the Nauseating is Robert Asprin in
      > RealLife(tm), then does anyone know what Gordon Dickson's SCA name
      is? My
      > husband thought *he* was Yang. ARen't there some list members who have
      > been in the Society long enough to have been around when these guys
      were
      > also and remembers when the tales were Current History?

      http://www.florilegium.org/files/STORIES/SCA-authors-msg.html

      Should answer most of your questions :)

      M.
    • Mary Taran
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 1, 2004
        At 07:28 PM 8/1/2004, you wrote:

        >Okay, if we've established that Yang the Nauseating is Robert Asprin in
        >RealLife(tm), then does anyone know what Gordon Dickson's SCA name is? My
        >husband thought *he* was Yang. ARen't there some list members who have
        >been in the Society long enough to have been around when these guys were
        >also and remembers when the tales were Current History?
        >
        >Clarissa

        Jamie the Red--

        and Poul Anderson was Bela of Eastmarch, and Karen Anderson is Karina of
        the Far West, and Katherine Kurtz was Bevin Fraser of Stirling and Dorothy
        Heydt was first Dorothea of Caer Paravel, later Dorothea of Caer Myrddin,
        and Diana Paxson (Studebaker) was Diana Listmaker and Adrienne Martine was
        Adrienne of Toledo.

        There were/are others.

        Mary Taran