Robert Asprin (was: Fur Tails, or the Path of Myth)

  • Sharon L. Krossa
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 31, 2004
      At 6:31 PM -0700 7/31/04, Mary Taran wrote:
      >At 04:09 PM 7/31/2004, you wrote:
      >
      > >In a message dated 31/07/2004 18:14:09 GMT Standard Time,
      > >marytaran@... writes:
      > >
      > > > Bob Aspirin was known as Yang the Nauseating. He founded the Dark
      > > > Horde in the Eastern Rite Kingdoms.
      > >
      > >I'm sorry to ask, but was his name really Aspirin?
      >
      >Well, actually, yes.
      >
      >It's all true.

      Except the part about his name being <Robert Aspirin> ;-) It's
      <Robert Asprin>, with only one <i> -- at least on the covers of his
      books!

      Affrick
      --
      Sharon L. Krossa, skrossa-ml@...
    • Alanfrize@aol.com
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1 2:42 AM
        skrossa-ml@... writes:

        > Except the part about his name being <Robert Aspirin> ;-) It's
        > <Robert Asprin>, with only one -- at least on the covers of his
        > books!

        I only ask because, with a surname like Frize (rhymes with Fries), I'd
        thought I'd heard all the bad jokes, now I see that I have a fellow sufferer!

        Alan