Finger rings in men's sizes (was "merchant goods question"

  • Sapphire And Sage - Rhonda
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 30, 2004
      Well, shoot! Sent that last post accidentally before putting in any text -
      I must be more tired than I thought. We're heading for a much-needed
      vacation tomorrow and I'm worn out from packing and not thinking straight.
      :)

      ANYWAY, as I was about to say before I prematurely pressed the "send"
      button, I don't know if these are what you were looking for, but I've got
      some men's rings on my site. Have several more styles (a simple
      smooth-bordered setting and a more ornate floral setting come immediately to
      mind - if anyone would like a photo, please email me off-list, and I'll pass
      one along when we return on August 9th) that I'll be adding next month. I
      hate to post a reference to my own merchant site here, but since you
      asked.... :)
      http://www.sapphireandsage.com/rings.html

      ~Rhonda
    • julian wilson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 31, 2004
        Dear Rhonda,
        our Group already bought from you. You show 3 variations on the one "lace edged" design, set with oval stones, on your website. Our Group's "noble characters" often choose your rings from our "common" Jewel coffer, in preference to other rings. Definitely, a "look how rich-I-am" family of rings!
        I do understand that commercial considerations rule for any Merchant, - which limit the number of products which can be designed and put on sale.
        But might one hope that you might eventually work up another gorgeous "master-design family" of rings? Which, - for example, - use medium-to-large-size stones very-simply-cut/faceted, and mounted in clawed settings on some type of split-ring mount? Even after 12 months, [ I mentioned this to you when we were last in contact] I still haven't found any Maker who offers repro-medieval rings which I can wear over my gloves.
        Do please e-mail me with jpeg pics of the other rings styles you mention below.

        Julian Wilson,
        in the Island of "olde"* Jersey, which this year is celebrating 800 years of loyalty to our Ruling Duke, the English Sovereign.

        [* Well, where did you think New Jersey was founded from, by Sir George De Carteret?]

        Sapphire And Sage - Rhonda <sapphireandsage@...> wrote:

        SNIP

        ANYWAY, as I was about to say SNIP I don't know if these are what you were looking for, but I've got some men's rings on my site. SNIP Have several more styles (a simple
        smooth-bordered setting and a more ornate floral setting come immediately to
        mind - if anyone would like a photo, please email me off-list, YES, PLEASE - and I'll passone along when we return on August 9th) that I'll be adding next month. I