Re: [Authentic_SCA] Kitty litter WAS Strange camping question

  • bronwynmgn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 1:32 PM
      In a message dated 7/30/2004 12:48:25 PM Eastern Standard Time,
      Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:

      <<Clearly, one should not put regualar kitty litter in a flush toilet.>>

      There are some kitty litter brands which are both "clumping" and "flushable".
      We have been using one for 6 years at home with no problems. The brand we
      use is PaPurr Scoop, which is made from recycled newspaper rather than clay.
      I'm not sure that dumping any sort of kitty litter into a portajohn is a good
      idea, either, as I'm not sure of the effect on the pumping system of the
      cleaner truck. Especially with the clumping kind.

      Brangwayna