kittylitter and biffies

  • Anthony J. Bryant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30 9:42 AM
      Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com wrote:

      > Sorry, I did not realize that Pennsic had some flush toilets
      > avalible. At Estrella it is totally port-a-potties.
      > Clearly, one should not put regualar kitty litter in a flush
      > toilet.

      Nor in the portapotties. It clogs the machine they clean it out with.

      Look, ow many bathrooms have you seen that specify the only things that go into
      the biffy are toilet paper and things that come out of you? There's a reason for
      that.

      If you're one of the kittylitter-users, you need to dispose of it some other
      way. I'd suggest simple double-bagging, but do NOT put kittylitter into ANY
      toilet or toilet-like device (unless your toilet-like device is a box hanging
      over an earthen pit).

      Effingham

      --

      Anthony J. Bryant