Perfect little accessory - house keys and padlocks

  • Marion McNealy
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 30, 2004
      I found this site today that sells antique keys. Although not all of their keys fit into the type that were available during my time period 16th century, several of them certainly look 'right' , plus they are reasonably priced. The story of how they got them is pretty good too.

      http://www.deabath.com/Keys/keys.htm

      And here's a site that sells old style packlocks with simple mechanisms.

      http://www.woodchests.com/catalog.asp?subCat_idno=&actiontype=showCategory&category_idno=43425&theListPage=1

      Have fun!

      Marion