Stolen Property Alert

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Please do not begin a thread on horrible people stealing or what we
      hope happens to them - we know that people who steal are horrible
      and we all hope that they get their comuppance in the end. - Despina

      *** START ORIGINAL MESSAGE ***

      Autumn Tree Productions was the victim of a theft over the weekend.
      We lost some $4000 in weapons, armor, garb and tools. It was stolen
      while at the Vermont Renaissance Faire. Information can be found
      here:

      http://www.gbuonline.com/stolen.html

      Please send any information you have to
      stolen@... or stolen@.... Please
      spread the word to any lists you can think of who may be able to
      help in this matter. SCA, LARPs, other faire! s, message boards,
      etc. We are going to try to find pictures of all the weapons in our
      archives and photos.

      Thanks to all for their help and apologies to those who get this
      multiple times.

      *** END ORIGINAL MESSAGE ***