Re: [Authentic_SCA] OT- I've moved to CA

  • Marion McNealy
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 26, 2004
      I would love to meet up at Kingdom A&S. ;) I don't know if I will be daytripping or camping yet, but I will definitly be there.

      -Marion

      Laurie Hupman <rose@...> wrote:
      Hey Marion!

      That puts you about 40 minutes south of me -- I'm in Ben Lomond (near Santa
      Cruz). Kingdom A&S is at Fort Ord at the end of July; care to meet up there?

      Rose