Re: [Authentic_SCA] cookie question

  • Christina L Biles
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 25, 2004
      >>>The gingerbread people for festivals were made in carved wood molds to
      my
      uncertain knowledge (the molds & sometimes woodcuts of the gingerbread men
      &
      women show up in the occasional doll book).

      I am vaguely planning to use powdered sugar as my release agent. Sadly,
      I can't carve well enough to make a good looking cookie mold. In fact, my
      attempt, while good for giggles, was not good for anything else.

      -maggie the fumble-fingered