Re: Snoods

  • Medb
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 2, 2004
      My hair is only shoulder length, but I do something similar to what
      you described- I was kind of hoping to avoid having to pin it all the
      time, but it sounds like that may have been the period way.
      I'll definately try your suggestion about not shampooing my hair for
      a day or so. Since I use crochet cotton rather than silk or
      synthetic (as I would if it were netting, but I use sprang for my
      headcoverings), it might work.
      Thanks!

      Medb

      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "bex_1014"