Re: Middle A&S Kingdom Faire

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "aheilvei" <aheilvei@u...>
      wrote:
      > As for how I did, well, it was a good day. :^D <blush>

      Phew, I guess you figure you can sleep when you're dead. That's a
      lot of stuff!

      Congratulations.

      I had a good weekend too. Cynagua Coronet was held at a site in the
      Sierras so we had sun, pine trees and mountains as well as lush
      fairground grass for barefootin' around camp. I taught my "musical
      history tour class," taught a couple of songs at the children's
      campfire, vamped between rounds at the bardic competition (no, I did
      not compete), tried out a pea soup recipe that needs some tweaking
      in terms of balancing the seasonings but wasn't bad and was
      definitely filling....

      Jehanne the still yawning
    • twinkie
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 1, 2004
        HUZZAH Despina, you go girl!! I am so happy and very
        proud of you for this achievement!

        Huggles!

        Mabbina
        --- aheilvei <aheilvei@...> wrote:

        > Congratulations to all of those who entered in the
        > Middle Kingdom
        > A&S Faire this last weekend.

        =====
        Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

        http://messenger.yahoo.com/