sorry about the double posting

  • Kareina Talvi Tytär
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1, 2004
      oops--I'd done the first one day ago, and when it didn't show up I assumed
      that it hadn't worked for some reason and posted again. *then* I found out
      that yahoo had quit sending me stuff because of a bouncing problem, and
      when I fixed that problem, that must have allowed them both to post. Next
      time I'll check for bouncing first, promise!

      --Kareina