Seeking teachers/classes for Swine & Roses

  • Darcellena Hartmann
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 1 7:30 AM
      Are you longing to share your knowledge of a particular area of the Arts &
      Sciences with fellow gentles? If so, we may have just the opportunity
      you've been seeking!

      In a mere month from now it will once again be time for Swine &
      Roses (July 2-4, 2004)!

      If you are interested in teaching a conventional format class at Swine &
      Roses please reply to me privately with all the details regarding your
      class(es) and if you'd prefer a morning or afternoon time slot. Though I
      can't guarantee specific times I try to accommodate desires as best
      possible.

      Fortunately for those desiring to teach at this year's event there are
      presently so far plenty of opportunities available.

      Thank you in advance for your time and service! In order to make this
      opportunity available to as many possibly interested gentles as feasible
      this message was cross-posted; Please feel free to also inform others you
      know of these teaching opportunities.

      Information regarding additional A & S activities scheduled for Swine &
      Roses will be forthcoming.

      In service,

      Lady Darcellena Hartmann
      MOAS/Class Coordinator
      Barony of White Waters
      Constellation Region (mundanely Indiana) Middle Kingdom