Greek request

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2004
      Anyone with the ability and time to translate 10 lines (when in New
      Times Roman in 12pt) of English into Greek and have it to me by
      Thursday I would *greatly* appreciate hearing from you.

      Anyone with the ability to translate the 7 virtues into Greek and
      email me a .jpg of this in Majiscule, I would greatly appreciate
      that as well. (or just find a readable-so-I-can-copy-it .jpg of it
      in majiscule on the web and send me that)

      Majiscule is capitols, miniscule is lower case (in which all Greek
      seems to be written these days darned it).

      Smiles,
      Despina