Re: [Authentic_SCA] Medieval/Renaissance titles online at UC Press (long)

  • Greg Lindahl
    Message 1 of 3 , May 9 6:24 PM
      > Subject: [MEDIEV-L:37785] Medieval/Renaissance titles online at UC Press

      Wanda,

      There's actually a nice but lazy way to find online books related to
      the SCA's era -- I found 27 of 31 of the books you pulled from this
      posting this way. A librarian at UPenn, John Mark Ockerblom, maintains
      a list of all known online books. He's especially good at noticing
      books at academic presses. Anyway, I have some magic scripts that look
      over his list, and extract books relevant to the SCA. It's not a
      perfect process, but it's found 1,111 books so far.

      You can find this sub-list at:

      http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/onlinebooks/

      And more information about the SCA Books Project can be found at:

      http://aands.org/books.html

      -- Gregory