The N word is offensive

  • wodeford
    Message 1 of 2 , May 4, 2004
      I would ask that people kindly refrain from using the term "Nazi" out
      of context.

      I shouldn't have to explain why.

      Jehanne de Wodeford
    • William DuBois
      Message 2 of 2 , May 4, 2004
        Totally understandable. I fear it has become part of modern casual
        speech and I slid into using it. Very few people seem to know just
        who they were, as we forget our past.