Re: How Authentic is Normal? (SILLY)

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 97 , May 4 7:08 AM
      > You know, I can see some scribe somewhere filing all this
      away 'just in case' lol

      > Gwenhyfar Stuart

      SHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      Don't mind me everyone, I'm just sitting here having a nice drink.
      These scribblings? oh, they're drawings, nothing so interesting as
      your conversation though..... Please, continue....

      Smiles,
      Despina de la yeah, drawings that's what they are
    • MMM
      Message 97 of 97 , May 14 8:48 AM
        Hmm. See, I'm a believer in Caradoc's philosophy of "don't let the best
        be the enemy of the good". While I certainly realize that biker boots
        are not hand crafted period shoes, I find them a lot more appropriate
        than Docs or addidas. I find biker boots totally ignorable.

        Madinia