Re: Sporty Johns (was Chamber pots)

  • msgilliandurham
    Message 1 of 43 , May 4 7:01 AM
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "dparishwhittaker"
      <davidparishwhittaker@h...> wrote:
      > FWIW, none of the lady pilots I know have ever said anything good
      > about the Lady John. Usually, they just looked at the device in
      the
      > glass case and laughed.
      >
      > Speaking for the ugly half of the race, I prefer "piddle packs"-
      the
      > military ones are great, but if you can't find one, the civilian
      > models with the sponge work well enough.
      >
      > David Whitaker, mka Capt Parish-Whittaker

      Good morrow, gentles!

      I have just found this group, but I'd like to make a contribution to
      this topic:

      Magellans.com, as well as a few other vendors, sells the "Restop"
      product -- a pouch which aborbs waste. They claim "Safe to dispose of
      in any trash container." (I'm guessing this is what the Captain means
      by "piddle-pack")

      You may be able to find this, or a similar product at your local
      camping or sporting goods store and save the shipping costs.

      Thank you,
      Gillian Durham
    • msgilliandurham
      Message 43 of 43 , May 4 7:01 AM