RE: [Authentic_SCA] Re: How Authentic is Normal?

  • MMM
    Message 1 of 97 , May 3, 2004
      > Tuppenceworth,
      > Jehanne de Wodeford, Province of the Mists, West Kingdom

      Oh, beautifully said!

      What she said,

      Madinia
    • MMM
      Message 97 of 97 , May 14, 2004
        Hmm. See, I'm a believer in Caradoc's philosophy of "don't let the best
        be the enemy of the good". While I certainly realize that biker boots
        are not hand crafted period shoes, I find them a lot more appropriate
        than Docs or addidas. I find biker boots totally ignorable.

        Madinia