School of Musketeer and Colonial house

  • Rick Orli
    Message 1 of 2 , May 1, 2004
      There is an opportunity in the Philadelphia PA area (ft. Mifflin) to
      get hands-on experience with using a matchlock musket, firing a
      cannon, handling a pike as well as period cooking costume & etc. at
      the school of musketeer. Life in the 1630s, oriented toward the
      unexperienced.
      May 8, all day
      http://home.att.net/~trmarr/
    • Lady_Lark_Azure
      Message 2 of 2 , May 3, 2004
        > http://home.att.net/~trmarr/

        ... and the lady in the yellow jacket is our own Kass McGann.