Re: losing it

  • Cornelia
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 4 11:47 PM
      Take three

      Sorry if this will eventually be posted three times, I have sent it
      twice, one this morning, one after lunch and I try again now.
      Other posts seem to go through fine, but mine doesn't want
      to.......

      Anyway, is this the document you're looking for?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~wymarc/asoot/magi/magi.pdf

      On the "A stich out of time website?
      http://home.earthlink.net/~wymarc/asoot/band/band.htm

      Cheers,

      Cornelia
    • dona_violante
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 5 4:24 AM
        > Okay, there's a website out there that has a very detailed article
        on Spanish
        > Muslim costume for women of the twelfth or thirteenth century. On a
        PDF doc.
        > It has line drawings. I'm not crazy. WHAT'S IT CALLED?

        Raquel -

        Is it one of these?

        http://www.spanishpeacock.com/violante.htm

        Cheers,
        Violante
      • wodeford
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 5 7:09 AM
          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Cornelia" <cgmmuncke@y...>
          wrote:
          > Take three

          This is a moderated list. It looks like most of the moderators were
          away this weekend. I apologize if anyone's messages were delayed.

          Jehanne de Wodeford