losing it

  • Hasoferet@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 1 8:37 PM
      Okay, there's a website out there that has a very detailed article on Spanish
      Muslim costume for women of the twelfth or thirteenth century. On a PDF doc.
      It has line drawings. I'm not crazy. WHAT'S IT CALLED?

      Thanks,

      Raquel, getting a little heated

    • Madonna Apollonia Margherita degli Albiz
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 3 10:02 AM
        Is it this?

        http://www.jessamynscloset.com/

        Apollonia

        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 4 11:47 PM
          Take three

          Sorry if this will eventually be posted three times, I have sent it
          twice, one this morning, one after lunch and I try again now.
          Other posts seem to go through fine, but mine doesn't want
          to.......

          Anyway, is this the document you're looking for?
          http://home.earthlink.net/~wymarc/asoot/magi/magi.pdf

          On the "A stich out of time website?
          http://home.earthlink.net/~wymarc/asoot/band/band.htm

          Cheers,

          Cornelia
        • dona_violante
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 5 4:24 AM
            > Okay, there's a website out there that has a very detailed article
            on Spanish
            > Muslim costume for women of the twelfth or thirteenth century. On a
            PDF doc.
            > It has line drawings. I'm not crazy. WHAT'S IT CALLED?

            Raquel -

            Is it one of these?

            http://www.spanishpeacock.com/violante.htm

            Cheers,
            Violante
          • wodeford
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 5 7:09 AM
              --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Cornelia" <cgmmuncke@y...>
              wrote:
              > Take three

              This is a moderated list. It looks like most of the moderators were
              away this weekend. I apologize if anyone's messages were delayed.

              Jehanne de Wodeford