Re: Bath towels --Turkish

  • ladymorwenna
    Message 1 of 13 , Apr 1 6:25 AM
      > I am new to the list, however thought you may be interested in
      contacting Lady Nisaa Karahisari. She does a Turkish Bath class every
      year at Pennsic, and I know she had information on linene towels.

      > Lady Khazima bint Hakim

      Nisaa gets her towels (called pestemal --there should be a hook under
      the "s", so it's pronounced "pesh-te-mahl") from
      http://www.gidenimports.com/ They are all 100% cotton, not linen, however.

      She also recommended http://www.tribalartwest.com/turkishbathshop.html
      for other Turkish bath supplies. They don't seem to be selling any at
      the moment, but there is a little information about the hammam.

      --Morwenna