Suminagashi

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2004
      In the groups photos section, in the Bogdan and Despina folder,
      there is a folder named suminagashi. In this folder you will find
      three period examples of suminagashi. I'll tell you about the gold
      flecks and what the different names for those techniques are called
      tomorrow.

      Right now, it's 3 hours till Bogdan gets home and I need to go get
      some sleep. :)

      Suminagashi, sungo, haku, and other paper arts from period are just
      wayyyyy too much fun.

      Smiles,
      Despina