Re: Cats (songs and recipes)

  • neimhaille
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 2, 2004
      re recipe for roast cat:
      > I occasionally quote this to my youngest cat, a 15 pound flamepoint
      > Siamese with crossed eyes and a distressing tendency to stalk the
      other
      > cats. So far it hasn't worked. Oh well. :?

      As a garber rather than cook (mundanely I make some mean food but I
      have yet to try and tackle period cooking in a non period kitchen;) )
      I threaten my cat with becoming part of my costume.

      He'd make a wonderful fake ermine lining (being solid white.)

      As a kitten he got the threat quiet often. Of course at that stage he
      would have barely made one glove;)

      I suspect there are a few reasons why it didn't work:

      He's deaf.

      I'm vegetarian and don't wear fur;)

      and finally, probably the most important... he's a cat.

      I have thought about incorporating him in some garb photos though.
      Recreating the Lady with an Ermine by Leonardo. That "ermine" is
      about as big and muscular as my cat;)

      michaela
      http://glittersweet.com