Re: What's your "thing"?

  • Ld. Eoin an Eich Ghil mac Cionaodha (Jen
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 2 8:57 AM
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Tom Knighton"
      <swordwarrior1066@p...> wrote:
      > So I thought it would be a fun thread to see what
      > areas people focus on and such.

      lots of things:
      costuming, esp. 14thc
      calligraphy and illumination, esp. 14thc
      cooking
      cool props of daily life
      medieval social context
      (want to make an entire book of hours one day-that takes care of at
      least 2)
      dance
      (want to present a dance in its social context w/ appropriate props
      and costume one day... hits every one!)

      Eoin,
      what a geek.
    • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 6 2:09 AM
        > How about you, or anyone else on
        >this list, do you have any good sources or theories on period
        >basketry?

        There is a yahoo group for basketry too.