Re: What's your "thing"?

  • saxon_squire@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 1, 2004
      I think for a guy "my thing" is a little weird. I get into fashion.
      Yep fashion, but not for what you think (probably). I like to be
      able to walk around and enjoy the efforts of others, their
      encampment, garb, furniture etc. I like to being able to go wow,
      great Norse presentation, or really good 14th Cent Italian
      presentation. Its so cool to be able to recognize a person's
      persona, culture, and time period. For me it adds to the atmoshpere
      of an event by being able to walk up to them and discuss things with
      them with a little bit of knowledge about their time myself. Other
      things I am into is Armor, leatherworking, and the day to day lives
      of a medieval person. what items they used, and why. Ulrich
    • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 6, 2004
        > How about you, or anyone else on
        >this list, do you have any good sources or theories on period
        >basketry?

        There is a yahoo group for basketry too.