What's your "thing"?

  • Christina L Biles
    Message 1 of 54 , Mar 1, 2004
      What's my thing? Research. I like to look things up and find out about
      things. ;> It really doesn't matter what, I just like to research

      Beyond that...

      16th century and early seventeenth century shirts. Elizabethan life and
      costume. 7th-9th century Anglian costume. Costume in general. Period
      cookery, esp Italian and Elizabethan. Brewing & Vintning. Fabric
      embellishment; Embroidery.

      I dabble in (research & sometimes do) jewelry, glass (especially
      lampworking), cooking techniques & equipment, household linens, furniture
      research, herbal concoctions to heal, polish, clean, drink, or apply,
      leatherworking, renaissance garden layouts & techniques... to name a few.

      -Magdalena
    • ranvaig@columbus.rr.com
      Message 54 of 54 , Mar 6, 2004
        > How about you, or anyone else on
        >this list, do you have any good sources or theories on period
        >basketry?

        There is a yahoo group for basketry too.