Re: [Authentic_SCA] Atlantian Populace Badge

  • H. Law
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 31, 2004
      Seems like any reasonable unicornate seahorse will do. This page has a
      graphic about 1/2 way down:
      http://www.goldenstag.net/MiscSCA/KingdomColors.htm

      and here are links to 4 x-stitch charts...
      http://aeg.atlantia.sca.org/projects/poppies.htm

      and here's their home page with little profiles of "Spike" (their
      unicorn/seahorse) on it
      http://www.atlantia.sca.org/

      HTH
      edwinna