Re: Bardic Champs was: Instrument Cases

  • Wendy
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 30, 2004
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Siobhan wrote:
      > I need to ask Ana about that.. because the rules as written could
      be construed as "A documentable pre-17th century piece" OR "A piece
      in period style on the theme," and I am not sure which she means.
      Would you agree, or am I just reading it wrong?

      Hmmm. I was operating under the assumption that she meant your
      choice, either or. Apologies if I'm muddying the waters -- maybe it
      would be best to check in with her directly...

      > Wendykins scripsit:

      Ack! Go wheresoever I might, there is no escaping the Nickname of
      Doom! ;)

      -Sabine <sheesh. Those harper/recorder players... no respect, I
      tell ya!>