Re: Authenticiy eGroup

  • Kass McGann
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2000
      --- In Authentic_SCA@egroups.com, "Stephen Higa" <mitsuo@u...> wrote:
      > salud, Lady Fujiwara! I was just made aware of another group
      already
      > in existence that addresses some of the concerns I wish to address
      in
      > this group. http://www.egroups.com/group/authenticity
      >
      > Perhaps if no one else joins this group, we can pick up camp and
      move
      > to that group!

      Moshe,

      I used to be subscribed to the authenticity group here at egroups.
      It was good for a while. Then the discussion just kind of dropped
      off. I unsubscribed when I realized all I was getting were the "This
      Week in History" updates and no one was talking at all.

      Of course I haven't peered in on them since the summer, so I have no
      idea if they are active or not.

      Aoi