Seeking Master Samuel Piper

  • Kirrily Robert
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2004
      Does anyone have current contact details for Master Samuel Piper? I
      think he might be Atlantian but I'm not sure. I've been trying to email
      him at an address I found on the web but have had no response. I need
      to contact him about copyright and permissions on his music
      arrangements.

      Yours,

      Katherine

      --
      Goodwife Katherine Rowberd (mka Kirrily "Skud" Robert)
      katherine@... http://elizabethangeek.com/