Re: [Authentic_SCA] St Cernin misericord

  • Hrothny/Rosine
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      > . . . is D. & H. Krause. 1975. The hidden world of misericords.
      > Geroge Braziller; New York. ISBN: 0-8076-0804-1.
      >
      > Lena

      Oh, that's a fun book! There was more than one photo in there that needed
      sharing with craftsmen in my area. (Although it was also a sad book,
      documenting, as it does, so much destruction. Thank goodness those photos
      exist.)

      Hróðny
      --
      I am willing to make the mistakes if someone else
      is willing to learn from them. nothingbutadame@...