Re: Aquamaniles

  • Carolin
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
      There is also a place near Cologne, Germany where you can get all
      sorts of pottery from the 11th - 15th c. The potter himself is very
      knowlegdeable and also makes other things if you tell him exactly
      what you want and bring pictures etc. He also has an aquamanile.
      But... he is in Germany and I am not sure whether he ships anywhere
      (my assumption: probably not).

      The website (in German only but with a lot of pictures)
      http://www.toepfereimuseum.de/mittelalterladen_keramik.htm

      Carolin

      --
    • Cornelia
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004

        > The website (in German only but with a lot of pictures)
        > http://www.toepfereimuseum.de/mittelalterladen_keramik.htm

        Hi,

        The website doesn't state any restrictions on shipping, the problem
        might rather be the payment option, since they ask for bank transfer
        only, which can be a bit expensive overseas.... I reckon sending an
        e-mail to find out might help.

        Cheers,

        Cornelia