Re: German Recipes, was Live in Technicolor

  • Sheila McClune
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2004
      > From: "neimhaille" <vcairistiona@...>
      > Subject: Live in Technicolor, Re: Need fabric suggestions for garb
      >
      > I'm being distracted by this page:
      > http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_salad1.htm Lots of nice light
      > vegetarian foods..
      <<<

      Wait a sec ... I know that website ... it belongs to my friend Gwen-cat
      (a.k.a. THL Catrin von Berlin)! As a note of interest, she will be
      sitting vigil this very evening, in preparation for admittance into the
      Order of the Laurel at our Twelfth Night event tomorrow. <happy dance>

      Just thought I'd throw that in ... especially since her translations of
      Rumpolt are one of the reasons she's being elevated ... :)

      Arwen
      Caerthe, Outlands
    • neimhaille
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 3, 2004
        > > I'm being distracted by this page:
        > > http://clem.mscd.edu/~grasse/GK_salad1.htm Lots of nice light
        > > vegetarian foods..
        >
        > Wait a sec ... I know that website ... it belongs to my friend Gwen-
        cat
        > (a.k.a. THL Catrin von Berlin)! As a note of interest, she will be
        > sitting vigil this very evening, in preparation for admittance into
        the
        > Order of the Laurel at our Twelfth Night event tomorrow. <happy
        dance>

        > Just thought I'd throw that in ... especially since her
        translations of
        > Rumpolt are one of the reasons she's being elevated ... :)

        Wonderful:) I trust her elevation went well:)

        (As a vegetarian I think I've gone througha number of regional dishes
        type thing, it's always nice looking for healthy food that is fairly
        easy to prepare;) ) Also I definately appreciate people putting work
        out for other people:)

        michaela/mine
        http://glittersweet.com