Re: Names Jewish

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2003
      --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, Yehoshua ben Haym
      <zkessin@c...> wrote:
      > Ok I want a copy. Can't really afford it thought :(

      Do what I do.. scavange. Let a local independant bookseller know
      for what you're looking - many of them are hooked up to abebooks.com
      and therefore have a great system of other booksellers that they can
      ask to keep eyes open for your request. And look on abebooks.com
      and bookseller.com and places like that.

      This one may be difficult though, as I have found many from that
      area of the world difficult to find and purchase.

      good luck.

      Despina de la didn't mean to bum anyone out