Interesting links for Irish personas

  • caitlin_oduibhir
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2003
      I was looking for the Fair Geraldine, and tripped on this site - I've
      not had a chance to get through it all yet, but it looks good.
      http://www.historyireland.com/resources/research/archives.html
      One of the links in particular is of interest, having brought this
      topic up about a month ago - The Women's History Project
      http://www.nationalarchives.ie/wh/
      Although I can't recall the names specifically, a couple of these
      ring very familiar to the Women in Ireland book I just finished
      reading. The introduction is also ringing a big bell with me.

      Thought I'd share.

      Caitlin