Late period French Portraiture

  • caitlin_oduibhir
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 23, 2003
      Happy holidays to everyone, I hope that chaos has settled into peace
      and good health.

      I'm looking for a good repository of French nobility in the 1550's
      portraiture, does anyone know of a good place to go? I've got an
      evolving ruff theory that I need some reliable proof on.

      I hope to locate someone who knows more than I do (which isn't all
      that hard) about the Jewish in Italy, specifically Venice and Verona
      during 1550-1600 - anyone out there that can answer some questions I
      have? Mainly it's a few plausibility issues that I am having.

      Thanks!

      Caitlin