Re: [Authentic_SCA] Digest Number 2118

  • Rainillt
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2003
      Kayleigh, ( and anyone else driving out )
      I live about an hour from where the seminar is going
      to be, and will be going.

      I can offer a HUGE couch and as much floor space (
      with air mattresses ) as we need. IE, I have crash
      space for people I will offer up :)

      Rainillt
      PS. I have seen info from her lectures and her
      research is incredible

      > Subject: RE: Robin Netherton visits the Philadelphia
      > area!
      >
      > Could someone speak on this lady's knowledge and
      > research. I am
      > thinking of going (classes on construction are
      > always a good seminar to
      > take). Thanks.
      >
      > Safe Travels,
      >
      > KayLeigh