Re: [Authentic_SCA] Linen is here

  • Zachary Kessin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
      Oh I want some. Wonder how much it would cost to get it shipped to israel.
      Maybe I'll send it on a cargo lift from the USA. Or next time I'm over in
      the states.

      --Zach

      On Mon, 1 Dec 2003 ranvaig@... wrote:

      > The linen I ordered Wednesday night is here already!!
      > www.fabrics-store.com ROCKS!

    • MMM
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
        It can't cost that much. Does UPS go there? Or, Fedex might be worth
        it for under half a bolt. Heck, ground mail would even be better than
        no linen

        Madinia

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
      • Zachary Kessin
        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
          We get UPS Fedex and DHL as well as regular post office. However shipping
          to israel is expensive. As well as the fact that the customs service will
          probably slap a tarif on it. Also our customs service is on strike right
          now.

          --Zach

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 1, 2003
            Well, the US postal service will ship a 10 lb package by ground mail for
            USD $32. Just a thought. But for customs you will definitely prefer
            someone to bring it. Or send it as a personal gift? I know that gets
            many things past Canada Customs. Or so I've heard. <blink>

            Madinia