Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: Confessions of a fiber junkie

  • Zachary Kessin
    Message 1 of 12 , Nov 30, 2003
      Well one of our members is going to New York in a few weeks, so that
      helps. And at least 3 non sca friends of mine are coming to israel over
      the next few months, and my dad may come in April. And it looks like I may
      be setting up a cargo lift to get my fabric as well as the 15 boxes of
      books and random other stuff sent over. Other members of our shire
      definitly have an incentive to get it here, as much of the fabric stash
      will probably end up being made into loaner garb.

      I may send you something for that list later anyway. If nothing else we
      would love visitors.

      --
      Yehoshua ben Haym haYerushalmi
      MKA Zachary Kessin Jerusalem, Israel