Re: [Authentic_SCA] only slightly OT: university recommendations?

  • Ariane H
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 12, 2003
      kareina@... wrote:

      >Greetings,
      >
      >I am looking for recommendations on Universities that have decent programs
      >in History for undergraduates, preferably with a focus on the Middle
      >Ages.

      Hi Kareina! You probably already knew I would say this, but UC Berkeley
      has a top-rated history department, with *tons* of resources for
      medieval studies. For the details of the program, contact Moshe, since
      that's his major. ;) He might know more about other programs too, since
      he's applying to grad schools now. I wish I could say as much about
      Brown, but I haven't really been here long enough to know what's
      available for undergrads who want to do medieval stuff...but the history
      department in general has an excellent reputation. (On the other hand,
      if you want to know about medieval and early modern studies in
      literature at either of these schools, I could give you more information
      than you could possibly wish for. ;)
      Good luck!

      Vittoria