Re: [Authentic_SCA] Re: OED help needed

  • Brett W. McCoy
    Message 1 of 8 , Nov 12, 2003
      tatsushu wrote:

      > a) This list has already hashed out that discussion (I figured it
      > came from here, when I first saw it).

      The basis of the MR thread originated on this list when I posted a 'pet
      peeves' list of terms I thought seemed out of place in the SCA, and
      Despina formalized it (with some good citations) and put it on the
      AuthSCA list webpage... this same list was recently posted on the Merry
      Rose... and the rest is history!

      -- Istvan
      http://www.chapelperilous.net/
      YOW!! Everybody out of the GENETIC POOL!