Re: [Authentic_SCA] What illustration am I thinking of?

  • bronwynmgn@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 11, 2003
      In a message dated 11/11/2003 9:45:27 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com writes:
      <<No prizes here, I'm afraid, but I'm remembering an illustration,
      <<probably French or northern European somewhere, of young men and young
      <<women in the midst of a snowball fight.

      I know they occasionally appear in calendar sequences such as those in the
      books of hours, as the "labor" of the month for either December or February.
      Other than that, I can't help you.

      Brangwayna