li'l update about alms purses on my website

  • demontsegur
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2003
      Hello folks,

      Just wanted to drop a line and let folks know I added a new section
      on purses to La Cotte Simple, my website. There are two pages so
      far -- a generalized history/social context section and a quick look
      at an alms purse I made for myself earlier this year. I'm working on
      adding a third, bonus top-secret page soon. <wink>

      Deliriously tired and going to bed now,

      Marcele

      http://www.cottesimple.com