Regalia theft - Atenveldt

  • aheilvei
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2003
      Count Denis of the Titans writes:

      His Majesty of Atenveldt has suffered a theft of regalia from his
      vehicle. Missing are the King's crown and signet ring, the sword of
      state and other items. Would those of you who follow on-line auctions
      please be on the look-out for these items. Thank you.

      Denis of the Titans - Atenveldt

      Unto the populace who read these letters ~

      It is with great sadness that we tell you our vehicle was broken
      into and in addition to our personal belongings, several items of
      regalia were stolen including:

      His Majesties Crown and Signet Ring, King's Blood, the Kingdom
      Scroll Case and the very beautiful blue velvet banners.

      We are heartbroken and, of course, frantically contacting pawn shops
      across the valley (after extensive descriptions with the police and
      an immediate claim to our homeowners insurance.) We wish it known
      that in NO WAY do we believe this was done by an SCA person, and let
      us all pray that these items show up on EBay or in a pawn shop so
      that they may be retrieved. We thank those of you who have been so
      patient and supportive as we have been advising people along the way
      of the incident.

      So much for this being the easy week&but it's better than a million
      other things that could have happened.

      Erick and Nichelle
    • aheilvei
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 3, 2003
        Pictures of the stolen items can be seen at:
        http://www.atenveldt.com/stolen_regalia/index.htm

        Despina