help identifying illumination

  • E House
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 8, 2003
      Can anyone identify this? I have absolutely no info on it, though looking at it, it's probably from c1475:
      http://www.georgetown.edu/departments/medieval/club.html

    • Lady_Lark_Azure
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 9, 2003
        If someone has their old Medeival Women calendars, I know that was in
        it one year. I'm at the office or I'd look through mine.

        Isabeau

        > Can anyone identify this? I have absolutely no info on it, though
        looking at it, it's probably from c1475:
        > http://www.georgetown.edu/departments/medieval/club.html

      • Sunny Medlock
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 9, 2003
          Does anyone know if there will be one printed for 2004? I tried to
          find one last year, and was told that they were discontinued.

          Elisabetta

          --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lady_Lark_Azure"
          <jenniferanne21@n...> wrote:
          > If someone has their old Medeival Women calendars, I know that was
          in it one year. I'm at the office or I'd look through mine.

          > Isabeau
        • rowen_g
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 9, 2003
            I've been told that as well. One dealer said that she'd been told
            they were too expensive to produce, or some such.

            Rowen

            --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Sunny Medlock"
            <sunnyday78723@y...> wrote:
            > Does anyone know if there will be one printed for 2004? I tried to
            > find one last year, and was told that they were discontinued.
            >
            > Elisabetta
            >

            > --- In Authentic_SCA@yahoogroups.com, "Lady_Lark_Azure"
            > <jenniferanne21@n...> wrote:
            > > If someone has their old Medeival Women calendars, I know that was
            > in it one year. I'm at the office or I'd look through mine.
            > >
            > > Isabeau
          • aheilvei
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 9, 2003
              > I've been told that as well. One dealer said that she'd been told
              > they were too expensive to produce, or some such.

              Last year, when the publisher (Workman Publishing, Inc.) announced
              that it would be discontinuing that particular calendar, a number of
              people wrote to them requesting that it make a return this year. I
              was just visiting the website for the publisher and it looks as if
              they did not bow to the wishes of those who desired it's
              continuance.

              There is no Medieval Woman calendar on their list of products for
              the upcoming year.

              Despina